Sunday, April 22, 2007

Prepare yourself with job interview

It is important to bear this in mind when attending an interview always try to look the best and be ready and prepare all the necessary documents for the interviews. Never be too punctual or late for the interview. Try to be at least ten to twenty minutes early for the interview.

When the time arrived for your turn for a job interview, try to make the least sound when opening and closing the door, remmember to wish the interviewers. Question that are always during the job interview are, Why do you want to work in this company, Why did you want to leave your last company. Don't give the answer I don't know or for better salary. Try to answer in a more properate ways such as I have been workingin the same line for many years and I think with my wide experience I feel I can make a difference in your organization with my a proven track record.